Transfer: Emmanuel Petit lists three players Arsenal should sign

Forum 3 months ago

Transfer: Emmanuel Petit lists three players Arsenal should sign

Former Arsenal man, Emmanuel Petit has listed three players who he wants the Gunners to sign this January transfer window.

The players are Jean-Clair Todibo, Allan Saint-Maximin and Michael Olise.

“Nice has the best defence so far in the league, and Todibo has now reached the national team, he plays in the central defence and he’s playing very well,” Petit told DAZN Bet.

“And I think he has improved a lot in the last two years. And with Saliba and the loan spell he had for Marseille, he came back strongly, and now we all know what kind of defender he is. It could be something very interesting for Arsenal.

“You may think I’m crazy, but I think Allan Saint-Maximin. I watch the Saudi League every week, and the level is not that great. I’m sure the players are happy with the money, but it’s not very exciting and I think Saint-Maximin can be very good for Arsenal.

“I think Olise is doing very well at Crystal Palace so far and this may be his best season yet. He’s playing with confidence and he’s becoming a nightmare for defenders.

He’s only 22, and Arsenal are a very young team. He could fit perfectly and rotate with Bukayo Saka. I’d be very happy if Arsenal got him.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian-born striker, Martin Obi scores seven goals as Arsenal win 7-0
Forum | 11 hours ago

Nigerian-born striker, Martin Obi scores seven goals as Arsenal win 7-0

EPL: Chelsea’s 2-2 draw with Aston Villa sees Arsenal qualify for Champions League
Forum | 11 hours ago

EPL: Chelsea’s 2-2 draw with Aston Villa sees Arsenal qualify for Champions League

EPL: Harry Redknapp gives surprise prediction for Tottenham vs Arsenal clash
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Harry Redknapp gives surprise prediction for Tottenham vs Arsenal clash

Transfer: Wolves table €12m bid for Osayi-Samuel
Forum | 1 day ago

Transfer: Wolves table €12m bid for Osayi-Samuel