Our Dream For African Music To Take Over The World Has Come To Pass – 2Baba Writes To Late Sound Sultan

Forum 3 months ago

Our Dream For African Music To Take Over The World Has Come To Pass – 2Baba Writes To Late Sound Sultan

Legendary singer, Innocent Idibia aka 2baba has taken to Instagram to pen a note to his late friend and colleage, Sound Sultan.

2baba posted a tribute to him on his Instagram page, remembering him and sharing moments from his career that had changed his life.

The renowned singer informed him that although their hope and desire for African and Nigerian music had come true and he was now an up-and-coming artist, he wouldn’t readily give in to the “new cats.”

2Baba Wrote:

“YO Lanre

like play like play we don enter 2024

Plenty story for ground.

That our dream and wish for NAIJA/AFRICA music take over and respect don come true o,

I don even turn to upcoming artist again Lai Dis. But we no go gree MUTIJU.

ONELOVERELIGION”.

See Post Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Illbliss Remembers Late Indigenous Rapper, Dagrin
Forum | 1 day ago

Illbliss Remembers Late Indigenous Rapper, Dagrin

Lateef Adedimeji Recounts Grass-to-Grace Journey, Inspires Many
Forum | 1 day ago

Lateef Adedimeji Recounts Grass-to-Grace Journey, Inspires Many

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday