Nkechi Blessing Slams Air Peace for Downgrading Her Ticket, Recounts Flight Experience With Prophet Odumeje

Forum 3 months ago

Nkechi Blessing Slams Air Peace for Downgrading Her Ticket, Recounts Flight Experience With Prophet Odumeje

Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing has lashed out at popular airline, Air Peace.

She claimed that her ticket was downgraded without her permission.

She also recounted her pleasant flight experience with clergyman, Prophet Odumeje.

Nkechi added that she have received various complaints concerning them in the past but opted to disregard them.

She queried why her ticket was downgraded with the excuse that the flight has no business class seat.

She wanted to know why they’ll expect a “Sugar Mummy of Lagos” like herself to fly economy and encouraged Air Peace CEO, Allen Onyema to improve their services.

She wrote: “In a nutshell I fly Economy today, na @realprophetodumeje Big Smile make me enjoy the flight, Anointing just Dey touch my body till we land AIR PEACE una mind no go touch ground …..Goodnight.”

WATCH VIDEO:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Runway Mishap: ART Kicks Against Dana Air Suspension, Cautions Keyamo
Forum | 19 hours ago

Runway Mishap: ART Kicks Against Dana Air Suspension, Cautions Keyamo

Lateef Adedimeji Recounts Grass-to-Grace Journey, Inspires Many
Forum | 1 day ago

Lateef Adedimeji Recounts Grass-to-Grace Journey, Inspires Many

EFCC Arrests Sirika Over N8bn Nigeria Air Fraud
Forum | 2 days ago

EFCC Arrests Sirika Over N8bn Nigeria Air Fraud

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties