Most People Don’t Believe That A Handsome Man Like Me Is Still Single – Daniel Regha

Forum 3 months ago

Most People Don’t Believe That A Handsome Man Like Me Is Still Single – Daniel Regha

Controversial Twitter adviser, Daniel Regha has taken to the 'X' platform to state that despite being very handsome, he is single.

He stated that many people find it difficult to believe he is single, especially given the fact that he is very handsome.

He discussed the main downside of being a good-looking person, revealing that many people will naturally think you have it easy.

He admitted that when people tell him he’s attractive, it’s difficult for them to believe he’s single. He showed how most people automatically believe that the world revolves around them if they are successful.

“One of the biggest disadvantages of being a handsome guy is that many people think u have it easy; People often tell me “A whole fine boy like u no get money, fine guy like u dey single” etc.

Most people assume that the world revolves around anyone handsome, but that’s not the case.”

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/acd171810a0a52506856a2fb1a6ce33b.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 1 day ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd