Mr Ibu’s Adopted Daughter Blasted Following Appreciation Note to Paul Okoye

Forum 3 months ago

Mr Ibu’s Adopted Daughter Blasted Following Appreciation Note to Paul Okoye

Jasmine Chioma, the adopted daughter of Mr Ibu has been slammed by social media users.

This comes after she made an appreciation post dedicating it to Paul Okoye, following her release from detention.

Recall that Jasmine and Mr Ibu’s son were detained on allegations of diverting Mr Ibu’s N300 million donations.

This was followed by an alleged voice recording that disclosed Jasmine’s alleged romantic involvement with both Mr Ibu and his child.

Sharing the appreciation post, she wrote:

“Last year was so overwhelming, the good, the bad , the ugly, this year promises to be better, Dear sir @iamkingrudy Thank you so much for standing in the Gap!

“You were there from the beginning and stood till the end and yet you didn’t even make any noise about it! That’s how you know Good people! All your good deeds was done in silence!

“To that effect I want to say God Bless you ! And to everyone who has stood solidly with us through this trying period, thank you 🙏 ❤️,”

Social media users who didn't like her post slammed her.

See reactions below:

One adaugo_nadike wrote: “No matter what you’re doing, you go still get supporters because even arm robbers have people that mingle and hail them. If you’re doing with papa, leave pikin or kukuma face pikin and leave papa. Nothing much.”

Replying, Jasmine wrote, “@adaugo_nadike no na the mama I dey do now, your own mama fit join us too.”

Another user @investorbossg wrote: “Knack papa knack pikin I rebook that thing.”

Responding, she wrote: “@investorbossg you forgot to add i nack mama join self, na mama first, then the papa, then the pinkin, get your facts right.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
New Naked Gun Movie Cast Adds Paul Walter Hauser to Reboot
Forum | 3 hours ago

New Naked Gun Movie Cast Adds Paul Walter Hauser to Reboot

2024 Will Be Tough Year for Afrobeat. Apart From BurnaBoy and Davido, Others Are in Trouble - Paul O
Forum | 1 day ago

2024 Will Be Tough Year for Afrobeat. Apart From BurnaBoy and Davido, Others Are in Trouble - Paul O

Mr Macaroni Defends Don Jazzy Following Wizkid’s Controversial Remark
Forum | 1 day ago

Mr Macaroni Defends Don Jazzy Following Wizkid’s Controversial Remark

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 6 days ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother