Only a Shameless Man Will Allow a Lady Who is Not His Wife See His N3kedness – Soso Soberekon Tells Men

Forum 3 months ago

Only a Shameless Man Will Allow a Lady Who is Not His Wife See His N3kedness – Soso Soberekon Tells Men

Popular music executive, Soso Soberekon has issued a warning to men.

He warned them to stop showing their n3ked body to women they are not married to.

Soso Soberekon, who survived a deadly car accident few days ago took to his Instagram page to lecture men on what to do with their bodies.

He wrote:

“Only A Shameless Man Would Allow A Lady Who is Not Yet His Wife To See His Nakedness. 🙄😂🤣”

See reactions trailing his statement below:

deoproducer said: “Then don th!ef baba phone cos no be him post this caption 😂”

kastropee_ wrote: “😢😢😢😢😢😢 my nakedness be like MTN everywhere you go 😢😢😢😢😢”

teejay_zaddy penned: “As a king, not all women deserves to see your nakedness, add value to yourself king”

diamondofficialbiz noted: “He who lives in glass houses shouldn’t throw stone. Soso have throw stone, I guess he has relocated from glass houses. 😂😂😂😂”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances