God Protect Him – Moment BBNaija’s Beatrice Says As She Sends Son To Boarding School (Video)

Forum 3 months ago

God Protect Him – Moment BBNaija’s Beatrice Says As She Sends Son To Boarding School (Video)

Ex-BBNaija housemate, Beatrice Nwaji has shared a video of her son as she prepares him for his stay in a boarding school.

In a post via Instagram, Beatrice documented the touching moment spent with her son, Oji before departing to the boarding school.

“My little Oji now a boarder. God protect you my precious son,” she captioned the video.

See Video Below;

See Reactions Below;

pejuamadi said:
“This lady is really very reserved and private. No one knew she get big boy like this.”

peaceogoo opined:
“She’s strong. Non of my kids is going there, you go to school in the morning and come back in the evening, we spend weekends and holidays together.”

prizlessgift wrote:
“Ahhh non of my kids are going to any boarding school oooo ahhh make God no gree biko.”

jayne__sammymere said:
“I went to a boarding school, but I can’t send my daughter there😩😩I go de miss here everyday, my mind no go even touch ground😩. With everything wey my eye see for boarding school, none of my kids will board😩.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Fed Poly Ilaro approval for extension of school fees payment for ND2, PT2 & HND2, 2023/2024
Forum | 23 hours ago

Fed Poly Ilaro approval for extension of school fees payment for ND2, PT2 & HND2, 2023/2024

ABUTH Zaria announces sales of school application forms, 2024/2025
Forum | 23 hours ago

ABUTH Zaria announces sales of school application forms, 2024/2025

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Prom Dates Trailer Previews Hulu’s High School Comedy
Forum | 2 days ago

Prom Dates Trailer Previews Hulu’s High School Comedy