Why I Called Off My Engagement - Kiitan Bukola

Forum 3 months ago

Why I Called Off My Engagement - Kiitan Bukola

Nigerian actress, Kiitan Bukola has revealed why her engagement in 2022 failed.

Recall that she was billed to marry her ex-lover after getting engaged in November 2022.

However, she later announced the breakup.

But in a recent interview with Debbie Shokoya, a colleague, Bukola said she called off the engagement because of her partner’s infidelity.

The actress recalled how she had to share a bed with another woman whom she met in his house posing as his girlfriend.

Bukola cited several instances of his disrespectful behavior, adding that she left the relationship when she could no longer bear it.

The movie star debunked rumours that she insulted his mother.

“I broke up with him. I left the relationship and when I was leaving, I actually dropped the ring with a note,” Bukola said.

“I left because I was tired and I couldn’t stand it anymore. The disrespect was just too much.

“I have never insulted his mother and I never will. When my fiance was sick he did not tell me, he called another lady to come take care of him.

“It was his mother who told me that he was sick and when I came down to see him, I met the lady there and we both slept on the same bed.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
“Funke Akindele called me to call Jumoke”- Jide Awobona defends actress
Forum | 3 weeks ago

“Funke Akindele called me to call Jumoke”- Jide Awobona defends actress

I See All Challenges As A Stepping Stone To Greatness - Actress Kiitan Bukola Writes As She Turns A Year Older
Forum | 1 month ago

I See All Challenges As A Stepping Stone To Greatness - Actress Kiitan Bukola Writes As She Turns A Year Older

My Wife’s Daughter And I Are Very Close To Me, She Called Me “Daddy” First – Queen Atang’s Husband Brags
Forum | 1 month ago

My Wife’s Daughter And I Are Very Close To Me, She Called Me “Daddy” First – Queen Atang’s Husband Brags

Any Man Who Strikes A Woman Isn’t Fit To Be Called A Man – Pete Edochie Declares (Video)
Forum | 1 month ago

Any Man Who Strikes A Woman Isn’t Fit To Be Called A Man – Pete Edochie Declares (Video)