Album: BOJ -“MAGIC” Feat. Olamide, Ycee, Simi, Seyi Shay, Wande Coal, Banky W & Co.

Forum 6 years ago

Album: BOJ -“MAGIC” Feat. Olamide, Ycee, Simi, Seyi Shay, Wande Coal, Banky W & Co.

Alternative singer, BOJ has unveiled the tracklist for his soon-to-drop album, which is titled, Magic. Going by the singer’s Instagram post, his forthcoming album is set to drop on October 13th, 2017. The singer made the post with the caption:

‘My album drops on the 13th of October so excited.’

The singer revealed the impressive catalogue of featured artistes on the ‘Magic’album tracklist. The likes of Olamide, Ycee, Wande Coal, Banky W, Simi, Falz, Seyi Shay, Ayo Jay were featured on different constituent tracks of the album and BOJ fans can start to rub their palms together in anticipation of the album.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
“You’re coming out of this strong” – Simi Gold encourages Bobrisky amid EFCC arrest
Forum | 1 week ago

“You’re coming out of this strong” – Simi Gold encourages Bobrisky amid EFCC arrest

Cynthia Morgan recalls how Olamide gifted her N1M, appreciates singer
Forum | 1 week ago

Cynthia Morgan recalls how Olamide gifted her N1M, appreciates singer

Olamide Has Helped Me More Than My Mother – Bella Shmurda
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Olamide Has Helped Me More Than My Mother – Bella Shmurda

Olamide is Successful Internationally And Still Supports African Music Awards – Bella Shmurda
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Olamide is Successful Internationally And Still Supports African Music Awards – Bella Shmurda