Runtown Drags Mr Eazi For Dissing Nigerian Singers. And He Fired Back!

Forum 6 years ago

Runtown Drags Mr Eazi For Dissing Nigerian Singers. And He Fired Back!

It seems a beef is loading between Runtown and Mr Eazi, and this comes after the latter accused colleagues of ripping off his style.

Recall that in January, the Skintight singer took to Twitter to pay homage to Ghanaand asserted that the new sounds coming out of Nigeria are deeply influenced by works churned out from Ghana.

Also in a recent interview, Mr Eazi fired direct shots at his Nigerian colleagues saying they are all ripping off what he started; mixing Ghanaian sounds/words with Nigerianones to make hit songs. Though he didn’t name names, we all know that Runtown is chief among them.

Also Read: "Most Nigerian Artistes Are Using My Ghanaian Sound Working Formula" – Mr Eazi

Now, Runtown is shading the heck out of Mr Eazi for making that statement, using the opportunity to reveal that he is set to drop another song influenced by Ghanaian sounds. And if Mr Eazi doesn’t like it, Runtown thinks Mr Eazi can go and hug a transformer.

Bout to drop that new sound again and pls Don't get mad when i finish what you think you started
— Runtown (@iRuntown) September 9, 2017

However, Mr Eazi has thrown shades at singer RunTown using some lines of Jay Z's song with DJ Khalid, " I got the Keys". And he wrote beneath:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 3 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024
Forum | 4 days ago

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024

Activist Drags Soludo, Others to Court For Running Anambra LGs With Unelected Officials
Forum | 4 days ago

Activist Drags Soludo, Others to Court For Running Anambra LGs With Unelected Officials

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 5 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa