Why I Dropped Out Of School In The UK - Crossdresser, James Brown (Video)

Forum 3 months ago

Why I Dropped Out Of School In The UK - Crossdresser, James Brown (Video)

Popular crossdresser, James Brown, has set the records straight after he was accused of lying about studying in London.

Recall that the crossdresser made headlines in 2022 about undergoing a Master’s programme in the United Kingdom; surprisingly, he failed to return after the summer holiday.

The 'X' user with the handle Adetut wrote,“I still can’t believe that this guy came to the UK for a visit and lied to Nigerians that he was studying, only to go back home after a month. I swear, it was our set. Oh, They were dragging Bob for not doing masters.

In response, James, in a video shared on Instagram, confirmed he had dropped out of school over the high tuition fee.

According to the social media influencer, he was unaware of the cost of school fees and nobody told him about it.

He said, “Una dey craze? Do I look like 2face bastard you worship? Neither do I do fake life. My ID card is here, people saying why are you not school, because school fees is expensive. E dey choke me. When I went to London, I didn’t even have the idea that school fees would be too expensive.

“Nobody told me, I spent nothing less than twelve thousand nine hundred pounds just for a year when I calculated it, it was running into millions and I said it is better I go use the money buy house for village or buy house for lagos.

“That’s why I came back and did everything I did. Now for school fees money, it is not easy to go to school in London.”

See Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Avatar 3 Teaser Image Revealed by James Cameron
Forum | 18 hours ago

Avatar 3 Teaser Image Revealed by James Cameron

Prom Dates Trailer Previews Hulu’s High School Comedy
Forum | 1 day ago

Prom Dates Trailer Previews Hulu’s High School Comedy

Another Victim Of Abuja School Bullying Surfaces, Seeks Redress
Forum | 1 day ago