BBNaija Star, DeeOne Mocks Phyna For Calling Him Gay

Forum 3 months ago

BBNaija Star, DeeOne Mocks Phyna For Calling Him Gay

DeeOne, the comedian and former Big Brother Naija housemate, has refuted allegations made by Josephine Otabor, also known as Phyna, another former housemate of the reality show, regarding his s*xual orientation. DeeOne disclosed his perspective on how she might have formulated such an assertion.

Phyna had labelled DeeOne gay after he discredited her claim on her podcast, Spill With Phyna, that she rejected a N5 million offer for s*x at a nightclub.

Responding to his video, she had said she would not exchange words with a gay man.

Their colleague, Chizzy Francis, cautioned DeeOne via X, urging him to learn to mind his business.

He wrote: “Deeone my brother, how are you?

“I swear that phyna matter way you put mouth no concern you at all. You are a guy for goodness sake, learn how to mind your business.”

Phyna then reacted via the comment section: “My bro I see am oh But I confuse, Men and women I have fought and rumbled but a gay mannn!!!!!!!huh.”

Responding to her claims that he is gay, DeeOne said, “I just saw a tweet where Phyna leaked my sxuality and said that I’m gay. I didn’t want it to come out before. And I think she said that because of my video criticising her claim of rejecting N5m for sx. I told you that I believed you but you still decided to do that to me.

“I don’t condemn gay people. Anything you do is fine. I’m not going to be the judge of that. But the only reason why Phyna is privileged to this information is because I had something to do with her dad and she was there. I invited her as the hypewoman.”

DeeOne, however, said his reaction was just to mock Phyna, adding that he doesn’t want to “fight with a woman.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 2 days ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG
Forum | 2 days ago

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG