If You Serve Me Fried Rice In My Dream, Add Enough Turkey, Plantain – Teni Warns Her Enemies

Forum 3 months ago

If You Serve Me Fried Rice In My Dream, Add Enough Turkey, Plantain – Teni Warns Her Enemies

Teni Apata, the popular afrobeats singer, has voiced her dissatisfaction with the way her enemies feed her in her dreams.

Afrobeats sensation Teni Apata has voiced her dissatisfaction with the way her enemies feed her in her dreams.

The “Malaika” crooner disclosed that in a recent dream, her enemies served her food, but it was a letdown.

According to her, they presented a plate of rice with only one turkey, which she found inadequate for a celebrity like herself.

In a video, she issued a warning to them, urging them to step up their game this year and enhance the garnishment in their dreamt-up meals.

Teni captioned:
“If you give me fried rice for dream, put plenty turkey and dodo abeg.”

In reaction, @jokkercruz said: “E be like say the last meal were u chop na only rice reach u”

Successaw wrote: “Come and collect it tonight. I’ll be in your dreams”

Xandra_jay stated: “You even saw fried rice.

What if they bring you agbado?”

Fawehinmi wrote: “God abeg u see my heart give me money to cook fried rice, plenty turkey and dodo for THE REAL IDAN”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 4 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 6 days ago

Forum | 1 week ago

Sharon Ooja Thanks Banky W, Adesua Etomi For Her Dream Wedding
Forum | 1 week ago

Sharon Ooja Thanks Banky W, Adesua Etomi For Her Dream Wedding