You Saw Me And Hid Your Face - Iyabo Ojo Shades Unknown Rival (Video)

Forum 3 months ago

You Saw Me And Hid Your Face - Iyabo Ojo Shades Unknown Rival (Video)

Popular actress, Iyabo Ojo has mocked an unknown rival.

According to her, the unnamed person saw her and hid her face.

This is as the online beef with with Lizzy Anjorin continues.

Iyabo Ojo took to her Instagram page to shame the certain person who has been dragging her online and babbling.

She revealed that she saw this certain person in the economy section of the flight and she was trying hide to cover her face from her.

Read some reactions:

theophyll2 said: “At her age one is expected to understand life more. You don’t throw shades with things you can’t control. Who told you you wouldn’t be in economy class tomorrow and the person in business class? It’s a matter of just 1 luck and 1 misfortune”

abrahamadejoro wrote: “Business class within Nigeria? Not worthy of hype though”

wuraaola_art said: “Omooo, if you don’t have an idea who she’s subbing gather here we make walls look less boring”

ije.omaa said: “I don’t blame her, whatever Lizzy gets from her she deserves it. lyabo has been patient and calm for a long time.”

bjsthoughts wrote: “Una land safely for the same location Abi una no land? Abi them drop you for heaven drop am for hell?? Cause I don’t understand”

iam_kinglaju said: “Another adult to wish happy children’s day on may 27 , which kind yeye talk be this , woman with children oh”

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Zinoleesky Shades Haters, Announces New Album Release Date on IG Live
Forum | 4 days ago

Zinoleesky Shades Haters, Announces New Album Release Date on IG Live

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors
Forum | 6 days ago

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors

Faceless After Dark Release Date Set for Meta Horror Movie
Forum | 6 days ago

Faceless After Dark Release Date Set for Meta Horror Movie

Banner Calling Out "Home Wrecker" With Her Face And Work Place On Display Is Spotted On The Roadside
Forum | 1 week ago

Banner Calling Out "Home Wrecker" With Her Face And Work Place On Display Is Spotted On The Roadside