I Wanted Body Enhancement Surgery From Age 15 – Actress Olaide Oyedeji (Video)

Forum 3 months ago

I Wanted Body Enhancement Surgery From Age 15 – Actress Olaide Oyedeji (Video)

Popular Nigerian actress and influencer, Olaide Oyedeji has disclosed that since she was a teenager, she wanted to undergo surgical enhancement on her body to boost her appearance.

She explained that she embraced surgery because while growing up, she was bullied by her peers over her physical appearance.

The thespian said so far, she had done a BBL, a bre*st lift and a liposuction.

Speaking in an interview with media personality, Biola Bayo, Oyedeji said: “I did BBL, bre*st lift and liposuction. From age 15, I had always wanted to transform my body. Growing up, I’ve never had a flat tummy. This is the first time in my whole life that I’m having it. I had buttocks but no hips. And I was determined that I was going to do anything to be good at my field. This [body enhancement] is a part of being good at my field. Because it adds value.

“Before they [trolls] were bullying me for not having a good body, now they are bullying me for having a too-perfect body. And it’s coming mostly from women. I was like, ‘Is this what life is about?’ Do you, the world would adjust.

“Before doing my body, they were insulting me too much. They were like, ‘Your body is this, that…’ Na dem list out everything wey I go do. I fixed my teeth and all that. And now they are still insulting me for having a perfect body.”

See Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
NSCDC Arrests Wanted Oil Thieves In Abia
Forum | 1 day ago

NSCDC Arrests Wanted Oil Thieves In Abia

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues