I Will Continue To Be Who I Want to Be – Bobrisky Slams Haters, Lectures Lagos Girls

Forum 3 months ago

I Will Continue To Be Who I Want to Be – Bobrisky Slams Haters, Lectures Lagos Girls

Controversial Nigerian crossdresser, Idris Okuneye Olanrewaju aka Bobrisky has revealed how he will relate with trolls this year.

He spoke days after undergoing breasts enhancement surgery.

Bobrisky, in a now deleted post said he will continue to be who he is.

He added that he will continue to look hot for men.

In his words:

“Na breast I do I no kill anyone. Una don cry tire for comment section. Una never see anything. Una go cry shege in d comment section this year. I will continue to be who I want to be and then never born that person to stop me.

Many of you girls need better lecture from me all the time. D moment you are a public figure and you are also dating a billionaire not all this broke boys. You are meant to touch your body once a year. Look hot and sexy for this men. If noticed he’s going after big boobs go and increase ur own too a bit, if you notice he’s going for big booty go and slim your waist and increase your hips and bum.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: You damaged English football – Pochettino slams VAR after Aston Villa draw
Forum | 9 hours ago

EPL: You damaged English football – Pochettino slams VAR after Aston Villa draw

Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says
Forum | 1 day ago

Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says

Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala
Forum | 1 day ago

Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 2 days ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car