I'm Here To Support Tinubu - Atiku's Aide Bwala Says After Visiting Aso Villa

Forum 3 months ago

I'm Here To Support Tinubu - Atiku's Aide Bwala Says After Visiting Aso Villa

Daniel Bwala, an aide to former President Atiku Abubakar has thrown his support behind President Bola Tinubu.

Bwala was one of the spokespersons of Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP in the 2023 election.

According to him, he is ready to support Tinubu's administration.

He said this on Wednesday evening when the picture of his visit to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu at the Aso Rock presidential villa emerged.

Bwala, as a member of the PDP presidential team had during the campaign for the election appeared on television and other media platforms to speak against the ambition of Tinubu who contested on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC. He had

Bwala also said he declared his support for the President during the meeting: “I also gave him my commitment that as citizens of this country, this is the time for us to throw our weight behind and support the administration."

He especially commended the President over some of his recent actions, especially against ministers accused of wrongdoing.

“Well I am here as a private citizen who must be bound by the conviction we have towards our country and the need for us to push the country to a better place that we all desire. So, I am not here in the capacity of PDP, first of all, I am not even a leader in the PDP, I am a private citizen.

“But you must also admit that I had my history with the President when I was in APC, before the primaries I was practically his key spokesman at the time and I supported his course because I believed in him.

“I am also here to say that I am supporting President Bola Ahmed Tinubu in achieving the objectives of the problems in the country, I don’t think at this time of hunger and problems in the country somebody should be here talking about the party and as per defection God knows tomorrow,” Bwala said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Daniel Radcliffe ‘Will Continue To Support the Rights of All LGBTQ People’
Forum | 2 hours ago

Daniel Radcliffe ‘Will Continue To Support the Rights of All LGBTQ People’

President Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Ogun Gas Explosion
Forum | 10 hours ago

President Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Ogun Gas Explosion

Welfare Still A Mirage – Atiku Laments Ahead of May Day
Forum | 10 hours ago

Welfare Still A Mirage – Atiku Laments Ahead of May Day

Tron: Ares Visual Effects Will ‘Push Forward What Can Be Done,’ Says Cameron Monaghan
Forum | 2 days ago

Tron: Ares Visual Effects Will ‘Push Forward What Can Be Done,’ Says Cameron Monaghan