Eyewitnesses Take To Their Heels As Armed Robbers Carry Out Their Operation In Broad Daylight In Benin

Forum 3 months ago

Eyewitnesses Take To Their Heels As Armed Robbers Carry Out Their Operation In Broad Daylight In Benin

A video has captured the moment residents of a street in Benin, the Edo State capital took to their heels as armed robbers invaded an establishment to carry out their operation in broad daylight.

The robbers could be seen getting in their getaway ash car, moving in reverse as they let out warning rounds to scare off folks who wanted to try stopping them.

One eyewitness could be heard screaming that the robbers were armed with AK 47, and sure enough, the report from their rifle proved it to an automatic gun.

The reporter who shared the video on Tiktok wrote …

“Omo see as criminals robbed in hot afternoon in Benin city today God really save out life today.”

See Video Below;

See reactions to the video below;

Dubem alonso asked: “We’re the police men and Nigeria Army”

Legend remarked: “Una run finish de shout block road block road 😂”

mathewokoh78 said: “why are you ppl running,mumu ppl una dey witness where dey fire gun sorry for u ppl.”

GENERALMONNI said: “What is wrong in this country 🫢 instead of you to confront them you dey video why you be man? If I say make I sue u now una go say I dey oppress 😒”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Plateau University Student Killed Hours After Asking God For Protection Over Gunshots By Armed Men
Forum | 1 week ago

Plateau University Student Killed Hours After Asking God For Protection Over Gunshots By Armed Men

Two Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Armed Robbery In Osun
Forum | 1 week ago

Two Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Armed Robbery In Osun

Three Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Armed Robbery, Kidnapping And Murder Of Medical Doctor In Edo
Forum | 1 week ago

Three Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Armed Robbery, Kidnapping And Murder Of Medical Doctor In Edo

Commotion As Two Armed Drones From Lebanon Explode In Israel, Injure Three
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Commotion As Two Armed Drones From Lebanon Explode In Israel, Injure Three