Toasting My Wife Took Me A Year – Emma Oh My God

Forum 3 months ago

Toasting My Wife Took Me A Year – Emma Oh My God

Nigerian comedian Emma Oh My God has spoken about his love life.

He revealed that he wooed his wife, Yetunde for more than a year before she agreed to marry him.

He made the revelation on Tuesday in an Instagram post while celebrating the birth of his second child, whom he welcomed after six years.

He wrote:

“I sincerely didn’t think I stood a chance at all with this babe.. I just knew she was stuck in my head and I couldn’t but find a way to see or talk to her on a daily basis.

“It took a whole year, in fact I was about to give up but all I can say is JESUS DID IT! Because, sincerely, I wouldn’t have counted myself worthy of her.. at all! So having to call and have her as my wife for the rest of my life is what I will never be able to thank God enough for (gbese ope mi po gan!).”

He also expressed thanks to God for giving him his daughters.

He added:

“As if that was not enough, this same Jesus Christ now decided to give me not one, but two beautiful and amazing daughters! Choi you don’t want to know what my quiet time is like sometimes… Just so filled with tears (like I will literally scatter mouth) of so much gratitude to God. I am so grateful!.”

“Finally, I believe this is for someone out there, particularly maybe a brother! See don’t let your “non belief in yourself” or somewhat low self esteem deprive you of what could be your beautiful picture. Just go and talk to that sister na!!! The worst thing you will get is a N+”no” and that is not the end of the world.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 1 day ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

The Curse Season 2 Update Given by Nathan Fielder and Emma Stone
Forum | 2 days ago

The Curse Season 2 Update Given by Nathan Fielder and Emma Stone

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy
Forum | 3 days ago

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy