I Don’t Think Burna Boy Will Buy A Car For N5 Billion – Ubi Franklin

Forum 3 months ago

I Don’t Think Burna Boy Will Buy A Car For N5 Billion – Ubi Franklin

Music executive, Ubi Franklin has said he doesn't believe that Burna Boy will spend a staggering $5 million (N5 billion) to buy a Bugatti W16 Mistral.

This is as speculations emerged that the singer had bought the exotic car.

Recall that Burna Boy’s fans were recently thrown into ecstasy after an international car dealer, Deejay Mzi, shared a clip revealing both the exteriors and interiors of the singer’s new Bugatti W16 Mistral and confirming that it belonged to the ‘Last Last’ crooner.

Some sections of the media had reported that the price tag for a brand new Bugatti W16 Mistral is approximately $5 million (N5 billion).

However, speaking in a recent interview with Fans Tribe HQ, Franklin said he doesn’t believe the news.

He said, “I will be very honest with you, I don’t think Burna Boy would buy a car for N5 billion. So go and check it very well.

“Information puts you in formation. So, whenever you see something on the internet, check very well. I’m not saying that Burna Boy doesn’t have the money. But I’m saying that Burna Boy would not buy a car; a depreciating asset for N5 billion. It’s not possible.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Three Notorious Car Snatchers Arrested In Delta, 12 Stolen Cars Recovered
Forum | 2 days ago

Three Notorious Car Snatchers Arrested In Delta, 12 Stolen Cars Recovered

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 2 days ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

Dead Boy Detectives’ Move From Max to Netflix Explained by Showrunner
Forum | 2 days ago

Dead Boy Detectives’ Move From Max to Netflix Explained by Showrunner

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy
Forum | 3 days ago

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy