EPL: ‘Arsenal can win title on one condition’ – Emmanuel Petit

Forum 3 months ago

EPL: ‘Arsenal can win title on one condition’ – Emmanuel Petit

Former Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Petit has set a condition for his old club to win the Premier League title this season.

According to Petit, Arsenal need to add more quality players if they want to compete in the English top-flight league this term.

The Gunners have won just one of their last seven games across competitions.

They currently sit in fourth place in the Premier League table, five points behind leaders Liverpool.

Speaking to talkSPORT, Petit gave his verdict about Mikel Arteta’s side: “I always said that I would love Arsenal to win the Premier League but I think it won’t be this year.

“They need to add more quality players if they want to compete on every table you know every three days, and for me at the moment, they are not ready for that.

“Manchester City are stronger, you know when you look at the bench. With all the respect I have for Arsenal, they don’t have the same quality players on the bench that can make a difference.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Nottingham Forest get Awoniyi’s fitness boost ahead of Sheffield United clash
Forum | 14 hours ago

EPL: Nottingham Forest get Awoniyi’s fitness boost ahead of Sheffield United clash

EPL: ‘Enough is enough’ – Pochettino uncertain about his future at Chelsea despite win over Tottenham
Forum | 14 hours ago

EPL: ‘Enough is enough’ – Pochettino uncertain about his future at Chelsea despite win over Tottenham

EPL: Piers Morgan slams Ten Hag for inability to handle Ronaldo, Sancho
Forum | 14 hours ago

EPL: Piers Morgan slams Ten Hag for inability to handle Ronaldo, Sancho

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo
Forum | 14 hours ago

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo