I Believe You Can Do Better – Regina Chukwu Sends Message to Upcoming Skitmakers

Forum 3 months ago

I Believe You Can Do Better – Regina Chukwu Sends Message to Upcoming Skitmakers

Nollywood actress, Regina Chukwu has called out skitmakers in Nigeria.

She warned them to stop sending their videos to her to post for them when they have not worked on the videos.

She took to her Instagram page and wrote: 

In her words: “To all the upcoming skit makers/content creators sending me their videos to post for them on my page in as much as I would love to do this pls try and work on those skit, some makes you cry instead of making us laugh, I am not even joking you so pissed off that you could even start crying you be like kileleyi.. if you see an opportunity to be showcased the best you can do is GIVE IT YOUR BEST and don’t tell me those are your best cause I believe you can do better so if I ignore your message that include your skit video it simply I wasn’t impressed oya go and do better and I will post it for you with love from me.”

SEE POST:

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/28b0811c76070521a342efc37330a4c7.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident
Forum | 2 days ago

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident

Mixed Reactions As Somadina Sets To ‘Wed’ Regina Daniels In A Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Mixed Reactions As Somadina Sets To ‘Wed’ Regina Daniels In A Movie

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 5 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself