He Threatened To Send Boys After Tiwa Savage – Tee Billz Accuses Davido Of Bullying Ex-wife

Forum 3 months ago

He Threatened To Send Boys After Tiwa Savage – Tee Billz Accuses Davido Of Bullying Ex-wife

Talent manager, Tee Billz, has accused Afrobeats star, Davido of bullying his ex-wife and singer,Tiwa Savage.

Recall that Davido and Tiwa Savage unfollowed each other a few days ago for undisclosed reasons.

However, in a post via Instagram on Monday, Tiwa’s ex-husband accused Davido of disrespecting his family and promised to teach him a lesson.

In another post, Billz also accused Davido of threatening to send boys after Tiwa Savage and has been bullying the singer.

He added that Davido displayed arrogance and a carefree attitude when he attempted to reach out to him.

He wrote, “What would you do if some threatened to send boys to the Mother of your son and this is the third time he’s bullied her……. you tried respectfully to reach out and the response is Arrogance and Nonchalant pls???”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday