Burna Boy Is For Everybody – Jada Kingdom Blasts Stefflon Don Following Diss Track

Forum 3 months ago

Burna Boy Is For Everybody – Jada Kingdom Blasts Stefflon Don Following Diss Track

Jamaican singer, Jada Kingdom has blasted British ex-girlfriend, Stefflon Don of Nigerian singer, Burna Boy.

This comes weeks after he reignited their relationship by allegedly gifting her a car.

Recall that Burna had also gifted six luxury bags to Jamaican singer Jada Kingdom, sparking rumours of a relationship between them.

Jada, however, refuted those claims at the time.

In a viral Instagram live video, Jada Kingdom criticized Stefflon Don, urging her to be straightforward and confront the situation. She advised Stefflon Don to stop evading the issue concerning a man known for his promiscuity, referring to Burna Boy as a “Community Dcck.”

Here’s a loose translation of her statement, “I never claimed Burna Boy because my P is blessed. Burna Boy is community neegar, he is for everyone. Steff has been throwing shades at me since last year, and I have been ignoring her. It’s all weird because all this is over a man (Burnaboy) that I never claimed.”

Watch the video below

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tracker: Jensen Ackles Joins Justin Hartley-Led Series
Forum | 1 day ago

Tracker: Jensen Ackles Joins Justin Hartley-Led Series

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 3 days ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

Dead Boy Detectives’ Move From Max to Netflix Explained by Showrunner
Forum | 3 days ago

Dead Boy Detectives’ Move From Max to Netflix Explained by Showrunner

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 3 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’