If Your Wife Wakes Up by 4 am to Cook For You, You’re Blessed Among Men – Reno Omokri

Forum 3 months ago

If Your Wife Wakes Up by 4 am to Cook For You, You’re Blessed Among Men – Reno Omokri

Reno Omokri has revealed the implications of a wife waking up by 4am to cook for the husband.

According to him, such a man is blessed.

He made the point via his social media page while reacting to the story of Mumzee who got many gifts from Twitter users for sharing the story how she woke up by 4:50 am to cook for her husband.

See post:

"If your wife genuinely wakes up at 4 AM to cook for you, that food is not just ordinary food. It is an elixir of life. It is holy food. It is a sacrificial offering. A labour of love. The real definition of soul food. You are blessed amongst men. You are married to a helper, not a biller therefore, you are a baller. Leave feminists for Femi. Let Alfa bother about alpha males. You, sir, are beyond an alpha male. You are a beloved male. And if a wise man has to choose between being alpha and being loved, he will select being loved ten out of ten times. Congratulations! Now go and do your jubilations." 

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 3 days ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties