My Nollywood Colleagues Came Out in Mass – Yul Edochie Pens Appreciation Note Following His Birthday

Forum 3 months ago

My Nollywood Colleagues Came Out in Mass – Yul Edochie Pens Appreciation Note Following His Birthday

Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has thanked his colleagues for celebrating him on his 42nd birthday.

The star had yesterday January 7 shared photos to celebrate his birthday.

Thanking his colleagues, he took to Instagram and wrote: “Wow! THANK YOU, MY PEOPLE. I want to thank everyone who celebrated me yesterday and still celebrating me. It has been amazing. My Nollywood colleagues came out in mass to celebrate me, with posts, prayers messages and so much more. Thank you, my people. I appreciate each & and every one of you. God bless you all.

May celebration never cease in your lives.

My fans & friends, in Nigeria, Africa & beyond, the love from you all has been overwhelming. Instagram, Facebook, TikTok & other social media platforms have been on fire since yesterday with my pictures, prayers, and good wishes. My WhatsApp is filled with messages, I don’t even know where to start from. Thank you so much. Thank you.

“I haven’t been able to reply to all the messages and respond to all the posts.

I’m still doing so. If I don’t respond to yours or I don’t come across it, no vex, just know that I love and appreciate you all. May you all be celebrated this way all the days of your lives. THANK YOU THANK YOU. THANK YOU.”

SEE POST:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

From Nollywood to iGaming: The Expanding Landscape of Digital Entertainment
Forum | 2 days ago

From Nollywood to iGaming: The Expanding Landscape of Digital Entertainment

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday