Why I Kept My Love Life Secret – IK Ogbonna

Forum 3 months ago

Why I Kept My Love Life Secret – IK Ogbonna

Nigerian actor, Ikechukwu Ogbonna has opened up on why he kept his love life secret.

According to him, the reason is because privacy brings him peace.

Speaking in an interview with Sunday Scoop, Ogbonna said, “I do not care about the opinions of people that do not even know me. I face things that give me peace, such as my family, friends and career.”

The actor also added that he was always open to love, though he liked to keep that area of his life private. He said, “I am always open to love. Without love, we cannot live as human beings, but I do not like to discuss my private life, because I feel there should be a part of everyone’s life that should not be made public. You can’t give all of yourself to the public. When it comes to one’s love life, there is more peace when one keeps it to oneself. My relationship status is left for those people close to me to know.”

Ogbonna also stated that he was not a fan of making New Year’s resolutions.

He said, “I am not big on New Year celebrations. For me, it is just like every other day. My new year starts on my birthday, when I mark a new age. Though I usually thank God for allowing me to see another year, I do not wait until the beginning of the year to set personal goals”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 5 days ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 5 days ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up