FA Cup: Change your body language – Pochettino tells Chelsea star after latest win

Forum 3 months ago

FA Cup: Change your body language – Pochettino tells Chelsea star after latest win

Chelsea boss Mauricio Pochettino has urged Armando Broja to change his body language after the Blues defeated Preston 4-0 in the FA Cup third-round clash on Saturday.

Broja opened the scoring for Pochettino’s side in the second half as they thrashed the Championship club at Stamford Bridge to reach the FA Cup fourth round.

His goal against Preston was his second goal in 15 games for Chelsea this season.

Asked if Broja’s goal against Preston will give him confidence going forward, Pochettino told the BBC: “I think it should be amazing.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Euro 2024: Mourinho picks three favourite teams to win trophy
Forum | 2 days ago

Euro 2024: Mourinho picks three favourite teams to win trophy

I
Forum | 2 days ago

I'm Grateful to Big Brother for Making Me A Star – Ilebaye

UCL: He made it easy – Vinicius Jr hails Real Madrid star after scoring 2 against Bayern
Forum | 2 days ago

UCL: He made it easy – Vinicius Jr hails Real Madrid star after scoring 2 against Bayern

Avengelyne: Margot Robbie Eyed to Star in Rob Liefeld Adaptation, Olivia Wilde to Direct
Forum | 3 days ago

Avengelyne: Margot Robbie Eyed to Star in Rob Liefeld Adaptation, Olivia Wilde to Direct