I Can’t Put This In My House – Bella Shmurda Rejects Mohbad Portrait (Video)

Forum 3 months ago

I Can’t Put This In My House – Bella Shmurda Rejects Mohbad Portrait (Video)

Bella Shmurda, the popular Nigerian musician, recently rejected a portrait of him and his late friend, Mohbad, from an artist.

Bella Shmurda was captured in a clip on the internet performing on stage when one of the attendees presented a portrait picture of him and late singer Mohbad.

In a now trending video, Bella stated that he would not accept the gift because he can’t keep it in his house.

Speaking in Yoruba, he said;
“You that brought this picture will be the same person to take it back because I can’t put this in my house, but I will give you money.”

Recall that Mohbad, a former signee of the Marlian Record label died on September 12 2023, in a controversial manner at age 27.

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Senate, House Of Reps To Resume Plenary In New Chambers
Forum | 19 hours ago

Senate, House Of Reps To Resume Plenary In New Chambers

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife
Forum | 2 days ago

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced
Forum | 6 days ago

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced

I
Forum | 1 week ago

I'm Not A Clingy Person - BBNaija's Bella Says