May I Not Give Birth To Man Who Will Depend On Woman For Sustenance – BBNaija Star, Phyna Prays

Forum 3 months ago

May I Not Give Birth To Man Who Will Depend On Woman For Sustenance – BBNaija Star, Phyna Prays

Josephina Ijeoma Otabor, the BBNaija reality star, who is popularly known as Phyna, has gone on her Snapchat to lambast her colleague, Neo Akpofure for describing her as a “razz” person”.

Unrelenting in her stance, she expressed her reluctance to raise a son dependent on other women, emphasizing her sentiments with a series of mocking laughter emojis.

“God nor go let me born man wey women go dy feed sha. I mean a brost!tute”,
she wrote.

This latest development followed Phyna’s previous podcast appearance with Pere Egbi, during which she discussed the reasons for her distaste of Neo.

Phyna recounted an event from the Big Brother Nigeria All Stars reality program in which Neo sounded condescending towards her and her slang and described her as razz.

Phyna, on the other hand, defended herself, stating that Neo shouldn’t be in a place to look down on anyone as the BBNaija platform gave him his first trip to Lagos.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Avengelyne: Margot Robbie Eyed to Star in Rob Liefeld Adaptation, Olivia Wilde to Direct
Forum | 1 day ago

Avengelyne: Margot Robbie Eyed to Star in Rob Liefeld Adaptation, Olivia Wilde to Direct

Nigerian Woman Overjoyed After Giving Birth to Twins at 56
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Woman Overjoyed After Giving Birth to Twins at 56

Man Cuts Off Friends Because They Did Not Check On Him When He Had Surgery
Forum | 1 day ago

Man Cuts Off Friends Because They Did Not Check On Him When He Had Surgery

EPL: Why I snubbed Man City for Arsenal – Declan Rice
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Why I snubbed Man City for Arsenal – Declan Rice