Congratulations To A Record Breaker, Pacesetter - Actress, Juliana Olayode Hails Funke Akindele

Forum 3 months ago

Congratulations To A Record Breaker, Pacesetter - Actress, Juliana Olayode Hails Funke Akindele

Expressing joy on her social media platform, Nollywood actress and author Juliana Olayode, also known as Toyo Baby, has celebrated the success of the movie, 'A Tribe Called Judah' in the Nigerian film industry.

She attributed the movie’s achievement to divine grace, emphasising that Funke Akindele’s dedication, coupled with hard work, played a significant role in its success.

The Nation reported that the blockbuster movie has set a new record of N1billion at the box office, making Funke beat her own records consecutively.
Praising the mother of two, Juliana calls her the record breaker, an amazon, a queen and a pacesetter.

She wrote: “All I see is GREAT GRACE, cause hard work without grace equals nothing, hard work without the hand of God and the approval of God equals nothing, this is nothing but GREAT GRACE!!! God is definitely backing you up and I am beyond happy for you mama @funkejenifaakindele

“Congratulations to a record breaker, a pacesetter, an Amazon, a Queen, I am beyond proud of you. It has happened oh, A Tribe Called Judah hits 1billion naira!!.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Actress Faithia Williams Loses Dad
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress Faithia Williams Loses Dad