Johnny Drille Pens Sweet Note to His Wife As They Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary

Forum 3 months ago

Johnny Drille Pens Sweet Note to His Wife As They Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary

Nigerian singer, Johnny Drille has penned a sweet note to his wife, Rimounne as they celebrate their second wedding anniversary.

In an Instagram post, the singer acknowledged that his wife is the best thing to have ever happened to him.

He wrote;

“Thank you for the happiest five years of my life, and the most beautiful two years of marriage.

You’re the best thing that ever happened to me and i’m glad i get to go through life with you.

Happy Anniversary @rimouuune ♥️”

On the other hand, Rimounne wrote;

“Grateful to be doing life with you and excited for the next phase of our journey. Thank you for the best two years of my life yet. Happy anniversary babe! I love you ❤️”

See below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
UNICAL notice on commencement of registration for 1st & 2nd semester courses, 2023/2024
Forum | 1 hour ago

UNICAL notice on commencement of registration for 1st & 2nd semester courses, 2023/2024

Omotola Jalade Meets Davido, Shares Sweet Hug
Forum | 1 day ago

Omotola Jalade Meets Davido, Shares Sweet Hug

The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday