Neo’s First Trip To Lagos Was Because Of BBNaija – Phyna Drags Colleague

Forum 3 months ago

Neo’s First Trip To Lagos Was Because Of BBNaija – Phyna Drags Colleague

Phyna, the Big Brother Naija reality show star, has slammed her colleague, Neo Akpofure for talking about her in a condescending manner during the All-Star edition of the show.

She said Neo rebuked someone for saying her slang around him, calling her “razz.”

The BBNaija ‘Level Up’ winner said it was appalling coming from Neo whose first trip to Lagos was because of Big Brother Naija.

She spoke in the latest episode of her podcast, Spill With Phyna.

Phyna said,
“Neo was in Big Brother [All Stars] House, I was watching that day. I don’t know what made me watched. And I was watching Neo, I don’t know who he was talking to and the person used my slang, ‘Who deyyyy’ for him. And he was like, ‘Take that razz girl’s slang out of my ears. That girl is too razz.’

“Coming from Neo that came to Lagos for the very first time because of Big Brother Nigeria. Till now I’m still trying to understand why he would have to say that about me because I’ve not even met the guy before. I don’t know what he looks like. I only see him online.”

Her guest on the show, Pere Egbi apologised to her on Neo’s behalf.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says
Forum | 14 hours ago

Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 23 hours ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Activist Drags Soludo, Others to Court For Running Anambra LGs With Unelected Officials
Forum | 3 days ago

Activist Drags Soludo, Others to Court For Running Anambra LGs With Unelected Officials