Car Is Not Investment, I Don’t Own One – BBNaija Star, Pere Reveals

Forum 3 months ago

Car Is Not Investment, I Don’t Own One – BBNaija Star, Pere Reveals

Pere Egbi, the Big Brother Naija reality show star, has explained that he doesn’t own a car because it isn’t an investment.

He berated those who squander their money on exotic cars, stressing that landed properties and businesses are assets but not cars.

Speaking in the latest episode of the Spill With Phyna podcast, Pere said,
“Car no be investment. A house is an asset, a business is an asset. Using all your savings to buy cars is unnecessary.

“Right now, I don’t own a car. I used to drive a brand new lexus LS570 but I sold it because I needed to put the money into my film. It’s an investment. At the end of the day, I made more that from the film.”

He also disclosed in the podcast that he got married at the age of 25 in the United States.

He said his marriage crashed because his ex-wife suspected that he was having an affair with a female friend.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 9 hours ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 16 hours ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 21 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 21 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert