I Saw You Once In My Dream, You Looked Taller, More Handsome – Yul Edochie Pens Note To His Late Son

Forum 3 months ago

I Saw You Once In My Dream, You Looked Taller, More Handsome – Yul Edochie Pens Note To His Late Son

On Thursday, Yul Edochie, the popular Nollywood actor made an emotional post on Instagram for his late son, Kambilichukwu Edochie.

Recall that Kambilichikwu, first son of May and Yul, passed away in March 2023 after he slumped while playing football in school.

Yul, while marking the 17th birthday of his late son on Thursday, revealed how God granted his quest to see Kambilichikwu in a dream.

According to him, the deceased, who died at the age of 16, looked more handsome and taller when he encountered him in the dream.

In a post on his official Facebook page, the actor also revealed that the demise of his son had inflicted severe pain on him and other members of the family.

He wrote,
“Kambi yooooo! Happy 17th birthday, my great son. Hope you’re doing well over there. I never knew I’ll ever do a write-up like this, but here we are. Life.

“I kept asking God to let me see you again, and he granted my wish. And I saw you once in my dream. You looked much taller and more handsome. And bigger. You were glowing.

“Seems you’re now playing basketball over there and left football. You looked very happy. Obviously, life over there is quite different from here.

“Down here we’re doing our best to cope. It’s not been easy without you around. The pain is terrible. But I’m strong. Very strong.

“I have to be strong for me and your siblings. While submitting totally to the will of God. We miss you. We love you, but God loves you more”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Illbliss Remembers Late Indigenous Rapper, Dagrin
Forum | 1 day ago

Illbliss Remembers Late Indigenous Rapper, Dagrin

Lateef Adedimeji Recounts Grass-to-Grace Journey, Inspires Many
Forum | 1 day ago

Lateef Adedimeji Recounts Grass-to-Grace Journey, Inspires Many

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME
Forum | 1 day ago

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME