Many Married Men In Lagos Are Having Gay Affairs With Other Men - Toyin Lawni Causes Stir With New Claims

Forum 3 months ago

Many Married Men In Lagos Are Having Gay Affairs With Other Men - Toyin Lawni Causes Stir With New Claims

Toyin Lawani, the popular celebrity stylist and serial entrepreneur, has sparked a stir online by asserting that numerous married men in Lagos are engaged in homos*xual relationships with other men.

She hinted at the possibility of revealing their identities in the near future.

The fashionista took to her Instagram page to bemoan the rate of deceit that is going on in marriage these days.

She claimed that many couple are engaged in public displays of affection on social media while the men in those relationships are actually in gay relations with other men.

Toyin Lawani stated that she might calling out names soon.

She wrote:
“CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW G*Y MEN ARE HAVE NORMALIZED BEING MARRIED WITH KIDS AND SLEEPING WITH MEN AROUND LAGOS , LIKE SERIOUSLY I CANT EVEN GET OVER WHAT I JUST SAW AND I SEE THIS NIGGA WITH HIS WIFE FORMING LOVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND NIGGAIS FUCKING WITH MY GUY SOME OF YOUR FAVS ARE IN THIS TABLE,

"BUT WHY YALL DECIVING THOSE INNOCENT WOMEN – – DAMN 2024 dem say no gree for anybody ,

"I beg this year make I talk everything wey I Dey see ?

"Or make I gree ?

"#KINGOFALLQUEENS”

See reactions trailing the post below:

illskillss said: “So you think 90% of the wives don’t know? They have their own secrets too that’s why this style of couples match”

angelaeguavoen noted: “By all means no gree for anybody”

mz_harcourt remarked: “If jeanslover talk them go say he wan scatter people marriage”

minky_realty stated: “Also talk about married women comfortably doing thresome with their husbands g@y partners just because they wanna stay married”

aniekemeudoinyang said; “Pls try and be mentioning names make this table break at once”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says
Forum | 16 hours ago

Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 21 hours ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth