Neo Replies Phyna Over Razz Comment

Forum 3 months ago

Neo Replies Phyna Over Razz Comment

Former BBNaija housemate, Neo Akpofure has replied colleague Phyna.

Recall that Phyna had dragged him for calling her ‘razz’ while in the Big Brother house All Stars season.

Phyna on her part, dragged Neo on her new podcast, “Spill with Phyna”, citing her colleague’s verbal abuse of her on national television.

Phyna said she was watching the recently concluded season of the “All Stars” when one of the housemates uttered her well-known colloquialism, “Who dey.”

Neo, however, urged the housemates to cease using the slang as soon as he heard it because the person who coined it was a razz person he didn’t want to hear about.

In reaction to this, Neo stated that he doesn’t have strength for anything that doesn’t concern God, money, love, or food this New Year.

Neo wrote: “I don’t have the strength for anything that doesn’t concern God, love, money or food this year.”

Below are netizens reactions:

slim4ever: “Neo no gree for any razz girl this year. Love u loads”

Ibeh Rossy: “Coming from Neo that came to Lagos because of BBN go and apologize”

Achile: “If na Baye u go get strength. Try phyna mk we see.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Skales Replies Fan Who Advised Him to Drag Burna Boy
Forum | 2 days ago

Skales Replies Fan Who Advised Him to Drag Burna Boy

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 4 days ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

The Media Tries To Tarnish My Reputation - BBNaija
Forum | 6 days ago

The Media Tries To Tarnish My Reputation - BBNaija's Neo Reacts To Accusations Of Affair With Mabel Makun