I Don’t Like Your Song, Your Lyrics Are Terrible – Daniel Regha Reacts to Nasboi’s Dance Request

Forum 3 months ago

I Don’t Like Your Song, Your Lyrics Are Terrible – Daniel Regha Reacts to Nasboi’s Dance Request

Social media critic, Daniel Regha has revealed why he will not do a dance video for comedian and skitmaker, Nasboi's new song, 'Umbrella'.

He had shunned the comedian's request to dance to his song.

The Twitter influencer had infuriated Nasboi by giving him advice on his voice performance live.

In an attempt to mend fences, Nasboi asked Daniel Regha to participate in the viral challenge that has seen participation from celebs like Sabinus and Don Jazzy.

Daniel Regha, on the other hand, declined, calling the song’s lyrics awful and requesting that he contact him via direct message the next time.

He wrote: “Hello @iamnasboi, I appreciate the thought but unfortunately I’m not a fan of the song due to the terrible lyrics, plus u should’ve reached out to me via DM. Asking publicly won’t get me to say Yes. Looking forward to ur next projects tho, hopefully, u drop ur first hit song this year. No offense.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 1 day ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 1 day ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd