Why I Decided Not To Celebrate Or Announce My Birthday – Moyo Lawal

Forum 3 months ago

Why I Decided Not To Celebrate Or Announce My Birthday – Moyo Lawal

Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal has opened up on why she didn't celebrate her birthday.

This is the first time she's having a quiet birthday since she became an adult.

Recall that the actress turned a new age on January 2nd but was silent about it on social media.

She was, however, celebrated by some of her colleagues including Mary Njoku and Uche Ogbodo.

Speaking on her decision to go quiet this year, Moyo Lawal said she did exactly what she would have done if she wasn’t in the entertainment industry.

She wrote: “I didn’t do any photoshoot or announce or even celebrate my birthday for the first time in my adult life (I did exactly what I would do if I wasn’t into showbiz).

“This is definitely my year of attempting things completely strange to me, crossing the hardest hurdle, they say the first step is the hardest.”

Recall that Moyo Lawal was involved in a leaked video scandal last year.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 4 days ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 5 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post
Forum | 5 days ago

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post