I’ve Been Reading My Bible And Praying For The Grammy Award – Davido (Video)

Forum 3 months ago

I’ve Been Reading My Bible And Praying For The Grammy Award – Davido (Video)

Nigerian singer, Davido has revealed what he has been doing in order to ensure that he wins a grammy.

Recall that he secured three Grammy Awards nominations last year and hopes to win.

When the DMW boss was recently interviewed by @BritishGQ, he said he has been reading his bible.

He noted that he has a Bible software installed on his tablet. It gives him daily hymns and prayer points to pray with.

Davido revealed that he prays everyday to win the Grammy Awards since he was multiply nominated for the coveted awards.

He added that through out his lowest times, God has always come through for him, especially during moments when it seems all hopes has been lost.

Davido remarked that like his name ‘David’ who defeated Goliath, he will overcome all his challenges.

Watch him speak:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 22 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 22 hours ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 23 hours ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30