I’m So Overwhelmed With Happiness – Destiny Etiko Says As She Receives Cow, Bags of Rice as New Year Gift

Forum 3 months ago

I’m So Overwhelmed With Happiness – Destiny Etiko Says As She Receives Cow, Bags of Rice as New Year Gift

Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko has been left ecstatic after getting cow and bags of rice as New Year gift.

She took to her Instagram page to express her emotion.

Etikot revealed that she was so happy with the enormous present that she was unable to contain her joy.

Thanking her boss, she showered him with prayers.

Destiny Etiko wrote: “And my biggest boss just shook me in the bom bom this morning with this huge new year gift 🎁 💃💃💃💃🤸🏾‍♂️🤸🏾‍♂️🤸🏾‍♂️🤸🏾‍♂️🤸🏾‍♂️🤸🏾‍♂️🤸🏾‍♂️🤸🏾‍♂️ @ikebest_ @ikebesttechnologies

“I can’t even contain my excitement 💃

Am so overwhelmed with happiness 🤸🏾‍♂️

God will continue to bless my big boss

You will never lack o May God almighty bless u more with his words in psalm👉👉 1 vs 3 👇

You shall be like a tree Planted by the rivers of water, That brings forth fruits in its season, Whose leaf also shall not wither; And whatever he you do, shall be successful and prosperous 💯📌 Amen 🙏 🤸🏾‍♂️💃.”

WATCH VIDEO:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement
Forum | 13 hours ago

New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 19 hours ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 21 hours ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth