EPL: ‘He’s a waste of time’ – Jordan advises Man Utd to get rid of winger

Forum 3 months ago

EPL: ‘He’s a waste of time’ – Jordan advises Man Utd to get rid of winger

Former Crystal Palace owner Simon Jordan has advised Manchester United to accelerate a move for want-away winger Jadon Sancho to leave Old Trafford this January transfer window.

Jordan believes the England international is a waste of time at Man United.

Sancho has been linked with a move away to join Borussia Dortmund on loan after his falling out with manager Erik ten Hag.

The 23-year-old has not played for Man United since August.

“I don’t think he’s a particularly great player. They tried to buy him in the previous year and Dortmund had him up for £120 million, but they ended up paying £75 million for him,” Jordan told talkSPORT.

“Somehow, they got themselves in a situation where they are paying £300,000 a week for a player. And now they’ve got the club Dortmund trying to loan him.

“The fact of the matter is, I won’t view it any other way if I was Man United, I’m getting £5.2 million back.

“He’s a dead-weight, he’s a waste of my time, he’s been a waste of the time of the football club, he’s got a history of behaving in this fashion.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 16 hours ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 20 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 1 day ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues