Zack Orji Had Brain Surgery — Min Of Arts, Culture And Creative Economy, Hannatu Musawa

Forum 3 months ago

Zack Orji Had Brain Surgery — Min Of Arts, Culture And Creative Economy, Hannatu Musawa

Minister of Arts, Culture, and the Creative Economy, Hannatu Musawa, has revealed that ailing veteran actor, Zack Orji has undergone brain surgery.

According to her, the surgery was done at a private hospital after being moved from the National Hospital.

Musawa said this following her Tuesday visit with Orji at the private hospital in Abuja.

The ill thespian's wife, Ngozi Orji, Francis Duru along with a few family members, met the Minister.

The purpose of the visit, according to Musawa, was to offer the veteran actor, Zack Orji support, wish him a speedy recovery, and express the Federal Government’s best wishes to him and his family.

This is a man who has given his time, his effort not only to make us laugh but to entertain Nigerians for decades.

He is one of the individuals who was the very foundation of the film industry in Nigeria, and unfortunately, he is having health challenges and had a Neurosurgery.

The least that we can do as an administration is to give him all the necessary support to ensure that he recovers quickly.

Neurosurgery is very delicate, so it was important for me not only as a minister of arts, culture and the creative economy but as a Nigerian to visit him.

For me, it was just a matter of coming to see him and his wife, and we can talk today, by God’s mercies, he is alive.

I want Nigerians to pray for him and do what we can to give the family the necessary support to save his life
,” she said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking to Remove Hannatu Musawa As Minister as She
Forum | 18 hours ago

Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking to Remove Hannatu Musawa As Minister as She's a Serving NYSC Member

Twilight of the Gods: Zack Snyder’s Animated Netflix Series Gets Release Date Window
Forum | 4 days ago

Twilight of the Gods: Zack Snyder’s Animated Netflix Series Gets Release Date Window

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 4 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring

My Rumoured Death Lie From Hell – Zack Orji
Forum | 6 days ago

My Rumoured Death Lie From Hell – Zack Orji