I Narrowly Escaped Death On New Year’s Eve – Actress Mary Njoku

Forum 3 months ago

I Narrowly Escaped Death On New Year’s Eve – Actress Mary Njoku

Popular Nigerian actress and filmmaker, Mary Remmy Njoku has disclosed that she narrowly escaped death on New Year’s Eve.

The ROK TV boss said she could have been involved in a “major” accident a few hours into 2024, but the situation was miraculously averted.

She said she escaped death because 2023 wasn’t her time.

She vowed that in 2024, she would “slow down and love life every day as if it were going to be my last.”

On her Instagram page, the filmmaker wrote: “Few hours to 2024. I almost didn’t make it. What could have been a major accident averted.

“Still don’t know how I escaped it. But I did. It wasn’t my time. So, it almost doesn’t count.

“It’s 2024, and I am still here, thankful for Life. I will slow down and love life every day as if it were going to be my last. Cos one day, it will be. Just like 31st December, 2023.

“Life is too short to be anything but happy. Grateful.

“If it’s not time, it’s not your time! 2023 was not my time.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement
Forum | 9 hours ago

New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 15 hours ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 21 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest
Forum | 22 hours ago

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest