Kazim Adeoti Appreciates Wife, Mercy Aigbe As She Marks Birthday

Forum 3 months ago

Kazim Adeoti Appreciates Wife, Mercy Aigbe As She Marks Birthday

Kazim Adeoti, husband of Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe has sent her a wonderful birthday message.

Recall that Mercy is currently celebrating her 46th birthday.

In a social media post, he shared a beautiful photo of her in traditional outfits and appreciated her for being amazing.

He complimented his Queen for being a great woman, with a pleasant dream, enchanting aspirations, and endearing successes.

Showering her with prayers, he wrote,

“Happy birthday to a great woman with pleasant dreams, enchanting aspirations, and endearing successes. Thank you Agbeke mi for being amazing. May this year be a more remarkable one for you at all levels.

Cheers love @realmercyaigbe”.

See below:

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/f5c8e5bb9991517ce690ef79db509858.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy
Forum | 2 days ago

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties