Forgive My Ignorance - Yhemolee Apologises To Nasboi Over Remarks On His New Single ‘Umbrella’

Forum 3 months ago

Forgive My Ignorance - Yhemolee Apologises To Nasboi Over Remarks On His New Single ‘Umbrella’

Yhemolee, the famous Nigerian socialite, has apologized to Nigerian singer and skitmaker, Nasboi.

He penned down an apology note to Nasboi for ridiculing his talent and career as a musician.

This follows the backlash that trailed a podcast session where the ‘king of nightlife’ dissected Nasboi’s career and his newly released music single, ‘Umbrella.’

Addressing the issue following a clarification made by Nasboi on how the socialite watered down his career, Yhemolee followed up with an apology via the X platform.

According to Yhemolee, he was ignorant of the fact that Nasboi used to be a singer before delving into comedy.

While expressing his apology in a lengthy note, he added that the goal of the podcast was to banter with the host, Isbaeu.

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/86cbdbb496d112bb672d16310f36d7d2.jpg

He wrote: “Hi brother, First off I’m sure from the first time we met up till today, we have never crossed each other, and we have mutual respect. I have supported your craft and featured in some of your content. I totally respect your Talent and I can never water it down.

“Oh well if you felt some sort of way about a reference made in the content with baeU, you could have reached out to me like I’m doing right now and you probably would have had a clearer understanding or baeU himself would have made you understand the direction of the content with him.

“As against the tweet you just made, in which I take no offence even though I was never expecting such from you. But this is me saying I’m sorry about it and I hope it eases your mind and it will never repeat itself again. The content direction was more of sarcasm, banter and humour.

“I threw serious bants to Isbaeu as well just as he did to me as well. Nothing was said from a place of resentment or disrespect or whatever and again I am sorry. I love your music, as a matter of fact, I did help to share it on my socials as well. I enjoy it at my workplace and I mentioned in the same video with Isbaeu how much of a beautiful song it is.

“The banter was about comic acts tilting towards music, I never knew you to be a prolific musician or had a history with music until after this song dropped. Forgive my ignorance. Thank you.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement
Forum | 18 hours ago

New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins
Forum | 1 day ago

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins