Enough With The Disrespect – Oluwadolarz Slams Yhemolee For Trashing Nasboi's Music Career

Forum 3 months ago

Enough With The Disrespect – Oluwadolarz Slams Yhemolee For Trashing Nasboi's Music Career

Nigerian skitmaker, Oluwadolarz has issued a warning to Yhemolee and his likes over a statement he made concerning his colleague, Nasboi’s popular song, Umbrella.

Yhemolee had during a recent interview on ‘Curiosity Made Me Ask’ hosted by IsbeaU, ridiculed the career switch of Nasboi from comedy to music.

He said he felt embarrassed seeing a skit maker performing ‘Umbrella’ single track released by Nasboi featuring Wande Coal.

However, Yhemolee apologized, noting that he was ignorant of the fact that Nasboi used to be a singer before delving into comedy.

Reacting, Oluwadolarz queried why transition from music to skit making is cool but not okay the other way round.

He further stated that the disrespect to skit makers needs to be done with.

He wrote: “When an artist creates a skit it’s fun but when it goes the way around it’s a problem omo yall need to get done with this disrespect.”

SEE POST:

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/9a9baef99fe64210b33597229a3379c2.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 5 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’
Forum | 5 days ago

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge