I Love Davido’s Music But Not His Fan, He Didn't Greet Me When He Saw Me – Kate Henshaw Says (Video)

Forum 3 months ago

I Love Davido’s Music But Not His Fan, He Didn't Greet Me When He Saw Me – Kate Henshaw Says (Video)

Kate Henshaw, the veteran Nollywood actress, has explained that she is not a fan of Singer David Adeleke, AKA Davido because he disrespected her.

Kate Henshaw made this known in an interview with media personality Chude Jideonwo.

According to her, she met Davido at an event and he didn’t exchange pleasantries with her.

She said although he has made Nigeria proud, he needs to be respectful.

“I’m not a fan of Davido. I like his music but I’m not a fan personally, I don’t know him.

“I have met him, he didn’t greet. I’m not sorry I believe he should be respectful.

“For me personality matters and it draws people closer to you. Yes he has done a lot of good. I saw that time people sent him money and he donated it, that’s so huge.

“He’s unapologetically Nigerian and he has flown the flag without fear or favor outside of the shores.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth