Apologize To Your Father, Don't Be Used To Blackmail Him - Emeka Ike's Brother, Victor, Tells His Son, Michael

Forum 3 months ago

Apologize To Your Father, Don't Be Used To Blackmail Him - Emeka Ike's Brother, Victor, Tells His Son, Michael

Veteran Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike's younger brother, Victor Ike, has taken to social media to make an appeal to Michael, the first son of the veteran actor.

Victor asked Michael to go and apologize to his father.

Recall that Michael recently granted an interview in which he said he doesn't want anything to do with Emeka and that he is ‘’dead'' to his father. He also claimed Emeka was physically violent towards his mum, Suzanne while they were married.

Like some Nigerians, Victor isn't happy about Michael coming out to speak against his father.

In a post shared on X today December 30, Victor asked Michael to go and apologise to Emeka as his father loves. He went on to state that Michael shouldn't be used to ‘blackmail’ his father.

Read what he wrote below:

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/2084bd9670f9275c4d195c0267163efd.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

It
Forum | 1 day ago

It's Difficult To Say RIP - Zubby Michael Posts Junior Pope On Instagram After He Was Dragged For Not Mourning

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Moment Police Officer Arrested His Twin Brother In US
Forum | 2 days ago

Moment Police Officer Arrested His Twin Brother In US