EPL: Owen Hargreaves tells Arsenal to make two signings

Forum 3 months ago

EPL: Owen Hargreaves tells Arsenal to make two signings

Former Manchester United midfielder, Owen Hargreaves has urged Arsenal to sign a new striker and a new left-back following their Premier League 2-0 defeat against West Ham.

Recall Arsenal lost to West Ham at the Emirates Stadium on Thursday evening.

The defeat was a major blow for the Gunners in their Premier League title race as goals in each half from Tomas Soucek and Konstantinos Mavropanos sealed the win for the Hammers.

“I think Arsenal they have got all these brilliant football players, all they need is somebody just put the ball in the back in the back of the net,” Hargreaves told Premier League Productions.

“I just think when [Mikel] Arteta can look at that game [against West Ham United], 74 percent possession, 30 shots, they did more than enough to get something from the game.

“I feel like they have got a lot of brilliant football players, but they probably just need another one or two, a centre-forward and a left-back, they could do with a couple in that Declan mould.”

The result against West Ham leave Arsenal in second position with two points behind leaders Liverpool.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Iwobi guns for 250th appearance as Fulham host Crystal Palace
Forum | 13 hours ago

EPL: Iwobi guns for 250th appearance as Fulham host Crystal Palace

EPL: Harry Redknapp gives surprise prediction for Tottenham vs Arsenal clash
Forum | 14 hours ago

EPL: Harry Redknapp gives surprise prediction for Tottenham vs Arsenal clash

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race
Forum | 14 hours ago

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race